home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Bowl of Goodness



Cold weather calls for a big bowl of chili! When the temperatures dropped and the rain moved in that's exactly what I made this week! Usually, I make a pot of chili on the stove top, but instead I threw everything in the crock pot this time.

Here's how I made it:
  • 2 cans of diced tomatoes and onions 
  • 1 can of tomato sauce
  • 1 can of water
  • 1 package of ground turkey meat
  • 1 can of red kidney beans
  • 1 Tb minced onions
  • 1 Tb garlic salt
  • 1 Tsp pepper
  • 3 Tb of chili seasoning from Carroll Shelby's chili kit
  • 1 Tb masa from the chili kit
I threw everything into the crock pot and cooked it on high for 4 hours then turned it to low for 2 more hours. 

You can garnish with cheese and Fritos because there's no other way to eat it!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment