home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Fall Wardrobe


So, what am I going to be wearing this fall you ask? Well, while I'm still toting around a baby in my belly I'll stick to tights, long sweaters, lots and lots of black, and my GAP skinny maternity jeans. After baby gets here, then I'll be switching it up for sure! 

It's such a liberating feeling to fit back into your pre baby clothes! I can't wait for non stretchy pants and normal waistbands! I picked up some items from my favorite sale, The Nordstrom Anniversary sale that I can't wait to wear when the weather is finally cool!



I'm not big on sweaters with bold prints or animals, but I did pick up this novelty sweater to throw into the solid mix. It can be my Bambi sweater! Wouldn't it be cute paired with these leopard print Ugg flats I picked up? I'd also throw on one of these Michael Kors hinged bracelets. I picked one up in orange and gold.  

This reverse collar blouse is a great essential piece that I can throw on under a cardigan, or jacket. The color is so vibrant and fresh too! It would pair perfectly under a quilted leather bomber jacket as well!

For casual days this Zella hoodie will be comfy and warm! Also, got these Zella move pants. I'm obsessed with this brand which is Nordstrom's activewear brand. The prices are so reasonable! 

My favorite item during fall and winter is a good pair of riding boots. I'm dying to put on these Melissa Frye boots when the season finally changes! 

What did you pick up at The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Are you ready for fall like I am? 

No comments:

Post a Comment