home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finishing Touches



I present to you my entryway. It needs some TLC, and mainly, just some finishing touches. I cannot even count the number of times I've rearranged, restyled, and how many lamps have been tried in this space. 


I'm really loving my (fairly) new lamp from Z Gallerie here. It needed something large. 

Things I'm not loving: 
Paint color (builders beige blah) 
Empty wall space
Ugly, dusty coat tree in the corner

What I need to add:
Sconces
X- Benches
Paint



I'm totally in love with candelabra sconces and would like to add a pair flanking either side of the mirror. 


These are from Wisteria, but I also found these similar ones. 


Next up, finish carrying our Collonade Gray paint through the entry and up the stairs! 


Paint really does make such a huge impact! 


Then, a lovely, upholstered pair of x-benches under the sconces would really make my day. I'm going to try a pair out for the height before I commit to repainting and recovering cushions! 

Wish me luck on executing my plan now! First up, I'm going right now to remove the coat rack since it's useless and just collects dust! 




2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful - and sconces would would be amazing on either side of the mirror!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete