home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The City By The Bay




I'm off to meet the hubby for an anniversary getaway! All these years, and I've never been to San Francisco. So excited for new adventures and adult time with no 3 year old in tow! 

We're headed to a Giants/Cubs baseball game which means I can mark another major baseball stadium off my to see list!


Friday night Justin Timberlake and Jay- Z are in town so of course we are going to jam out! Good thing I bought this new shirt at The Anniversary sale last week! How appropriate! And, the bonus factor is it doesn't scream old, pregnant lady! 


Saturday, I can't wait to hit up the Farmers Market at The Ferry Building! How much produce do you think I could haul back on the plane? Not enough for my liking! 


You can follow along on Instagram to see what delicious food I'm intaking and highlights of our trip! 

 No Get Social Sunday this week, so see you next week!








No comments:

Post a Comment