home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Cyber Monday Deals


Did you hit up any stores on black Friday or did you avoid the crowds and shop from the comfort of your couch on Monday like I did?
Most of my Christmas shopping is complete, so I picked up a few items for myself that will be great pieces for the holiday season! They were all on sale along with free shipping! I actually found a lot of really amazing deals!
 

Loving pink this season! All it needs is some gold baubles! Thinking this could be fun for New Years Eve!
 
I really wanted this top, but they were sold out in my size! Boo hoo! Guess Ill have to hit up the J. Crew outlet in person this weekend when I'm in Austin.
 
This Black Watch shirt is a classic and an easy wear with jeans or cords and boots!
 
Now of course my cyber Monday wouldn't be complete without something Tory Burch, so I ordered this new Megan clutch for an upcoming wedding! I guess when you shop there enough you get a handbag named after you! :) Thanks Tory! I'm honored!
 

 
 
What did you pick up on Cyber Monday?
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I nabbed a few Jcrew deals too! I know that pink shirt because I was eying the green one ;) you got some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete