home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Today's The Big Day



 Today is the day when I get to meet my new little nephew!! My brother and his wife are finally having their baby boy, Hunter! It seems like we have been impatiently waiting for an eternity. The fam and I are in Houston today to be there when he arrives.

Do you remember the plan for Hunter's nursery?


 While we are there all the finishing touches will be made. I've been working on a project for the space and his drapes are finally finished and ready to be installed. I'll be back next week with his nursery reveal and of course cute pics to show him off! I'm already a proud aunt!!

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter then you'll get sneak peaks. Just sayin'!


**Don't forget to enter the Home Depot gift card giveaway! Contest ends Tuesday at midnight.**

No comments:

Post a Comment