home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Country Cottage

I'm a true city girl, but I would love to escape chaos and getaway to this gorgeous Vermont cottage designed by Deirdre Heekin and Caleb Barber. I'm only asking for a weekend at this cottage that was once a summer camp. I'll even retreat to the guest quarters.



Dark and dramatic

A dreaming space with room for 2

The blue illuminates the common areas

Urban country living area

Gorgeous and glamorous cedar bathroom

88 sq. feet of coziness

Old meets new

Garden dining European style

The old potting shed is now the studio and guest room.

Charming isn't she?!

All images via House Beautiful

4 comments:

  1. Those are lovely. Makes me want to move to the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really like the feel of this super cozy Vermont cottage. The living room and wallpaper in the kitchen stand out the most to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these rooms are lovely! I would love to live in any of them!

    ReplyDelete