home baby our home featured advertise services

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We headed out to the pumpkin patch on Friday night along with Ava's cousin Shelby and some friends. I don't think Baby A got the memo to smile in pictures though! She seriously frowned the whole time! Well, the whole time we took pics that is. She was smiling and laughing while running around in search of her perfect pumpkin. Of course she tried to pick up the biggest ones she could find!



Yep, this is the one Dada!



Giving the pumpkin some love!

Is that a smile I finally see?

Yay!!

The best smile of all!

There was a chill in the air which made the evening so appropriate! Can't beat giddy kiddos, a hay ride, picking out pumpkins, and good friends. Did I mention that we stuffed our faces with mexican food afterwards?! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh looks like so much fun and she is just adorable! I am new to your blog and am so glad that I found it!!

    ReplyDelete