home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


Bring on the ghosts and goblins because Halloween is finally here! I'm so excited to dress up tonight. Yes, the ladies in my neighborhood are all dressing up to take our little punkins trick or' treating. We are kicking it all off with a block party that will for sure include a fruity concoction by my friend Gamze!

In the spirit of Halloween I threw this vignette together last week and wanted to share it with all of you. I purchased everything from either Michael's or Home Goods.


I printed the boo sign from a link party and my awful memory does not recall where.  Please let me know if it's from your blog so I can give you the much deserved credit!

My little munchkin was a little stinker (skunk) last year!

Notice the bowl is half full! Yep, I've been munching. Bring on the fat pants after today!





*Linked up here: Bear Rabbit Bear, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Sugar Bee Crafts, Today's Creative Blog, All Thingz Related, Someday Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, Saved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Finding Fabulous, Remodelholic, Design it Chic,
Fingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Along for the Ride, Under the Table and Dreaming

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some fun ahead! What a great idea to have a Halloween block party. I love your vignette. You found some great decorations! The little orange owl is my favorite. LOVE your mirror, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween display! Have fun tonight!!

    ReplyDelete