home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bachelor Pad


Did you read this month's issue of House Beautiful? If so, then you saw this casual, modern man cave. It's cozy and warm without being too masculine. The home owner is a professional hockey player in Hermosa Beach, California, but honestly, I would die to call this place home. A few added feminine touches, and it would be quite suitable for a female's taste. 






My favorite part of the whole house is the outdoor living space. We are currently gathering ideas for our future outdoor space and this is close to what I'm envisioning. Loving the rug that grounds the whole space with the round, white table. I'm seeing sofas and colorful pillows too!! Can't wait to show the hubs this photo.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it looked gorgeous. My husband and I always differ, maybe I can take a hint or two from them.

    ReplyDelete