home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up


Happy Weekend! Any big plans? We are pumped that college football is back in full swing. Our Texas Longhorns face off with the Rice Owls tomorrow. We bleed orange around our home so you can only imagine how excited we are to be cheering our team on again. Even though we are season ticket holders, we won't be making the home opener. It's just not as easy to head out of town for every game with a little one in tote. There are plenty more where we can cheer them on in person though.


Speaking of football, check out these team wreaths from A Charmed Life. Too bad they aren't burnt orange and white? Her entry way sure does have curb appeal! Looks like she is ready for fall. 



Tattered and Inked

This swirled plate wall is a great way to add interest to a room. She did such a great job combining colors and shapes. I'm really digging the little birdie plate in the top left corner. It's Pier 1which means I can actually get my hands on one. 

June & Bear
How stinkin' adorable is this telephone stand and chair now being used as a night stand?! The aqua color is a great contrast against the lavender walls and it ties in perfectly with the bedding. June is one lucky little girl! 

Everyday Art
How easy, but cute will these fruity cones be for a party or shower? I think I'll include them in an upcoming bridal shower I'm helping throw. I might even drizzle them with a dipping sauce?


Maybe I'll get my butt in gear this weekend and drag my fall decor out of the 150 degree attic. Kind of hard to get motivated for fall when it's freakin' so hot outside. Can I please get a cool down for the love of great decor?! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! I love that telephone stand too :) I'm following you too- glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out. Glad you like the stand. We were really happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the Fruity Cones! :) And what a perfect blog--follows my sentiments exactly--have a nice home and still LIVE in it. Can't wait to read all your tips. :)
    everyday art

    ReplyDelete