home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thanks for Another Award


I adore fellow bloggers like Jess from Balancing the Dream that read my blog and find it award worthy. It makes what I do feel very worth while besides the fact that I'm having a blast blabbing daily about things I love and feel passionate about.

Here are 7 more things you don't know about me:
1. I was born in Austin, Tx
2. The first time I went to IKEA I couldn't get out fast enough. Hated it. Boy has that changed!
3. Thrifty is my middle name.
4. Quacamole is what I crave. I can eat it by the spoonful.
5. My toe nails are painted plum right now because I'm so over summer and ready for fall!
6. Starbucks is a ripoff in my opinion, but I still go there. I'm too lazy to make my own coffee drinks at home.
7. I need a vacay to Fiji!

I'm passing on this award to these awesome blogs so go check them out: