home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Missoni for Target

MISSONI  @ TARGET ON Sept. 13th!
 

I'm going to knock everyone out of the way as I make a mad dash into the store right when they open. Not really!! I'm just kidding people. There are soooo many cute items that I'm planning on purchasing. I might even purchase some Christmas gifts. Besides, this is the closest I will ever get to Missoni so I better enjoy it.
Check out the complete lookbook here . There are over 400 pieces starting at only $2.99 which is music to my ears.

Here are some of my favorites:











And even a little something for my wee one!




Do you already have a list going of your favorites?

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, good thing we don't shop at the same Target! We might collide when racing for the boots. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for stopping by today! Definitely love the Missoni boots...and the kids clothes are adorable. One question though...when will it actually hit stores?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So target isn't here yet and they won't ship to Canada. I may need to visit you guys :)

    ReplyDelete