home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekend Wrap- Up




I just love summer! 
Don't you cherish the weekends when you wake up on Saturday morning and have no place to be except the pool with friends?! I sure do. Summer is flying by and I have a fun list of to-do's packed into each weekend before Fall comes. 


Visit the farmers market


Drink some ice cold lemonade


Take many dips in the pool


Eat LOTS of snow cones


Make this delicious dessert like my Aunt Yvonne makes


Plant bright, fresh flowers in my pots on the porch (today)


Try new nail polish colors


Dream about going here....


And here


Sounds like a fun summer, huh? What's on your summer agenda? 





1 comment:

  1. Strawberry pretzel salad's mix of sweet, salty and creamy is sooo tasty. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete