home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I've seen some great things this week in Blog Land. Here's what caught my eye and I'm so digging!

via Decor Pad
What a serene palette! I'm adoring the soft color on the headboard and the fabo mirror! Me likey!

Via Accessorize and Organize
What a transformation this is! Check out her before pics. Would you believe me if I told you this used to be her laundry area? I love what she has done with the space! It's tranquil and looks like a great space to read a book.

Via Our Seven Dwarfs

Look how delicious these look!! The recipe is simple too! I love my mexican food so I will for sure be making these!

Via The Pear Tree Cottage

Now, what an adorable kids playroom! How fabulous is the green chalkboard? It makes such a statement.  I'm liking how all the toys, etc. have their own hiding space too. So kid friendly!

Via All Things Bright and Beautiful

Turquoise is fabulous anyways, but on nails...I think I might try it. I'll probably wait until after the wedding we are attending this weekend! But, it would complement my dress!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FUN FILLED WEEKEND!! 
We are headed to Austin to Lake Travis for a friend's wedding. It's a weekend without our little munchkin! Yippee! I mean, boohoo. I will miss my little Monkey, but it will be a much needed break.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! I hope you have a GREAT weekend! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel about leaving the little rugrats behind...you definitely miss them, but boy is it nice to be able to just think about yourself for 2 minutes consecutively!!! (c: Thanks for the shout out girl and hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking through your house tour and I am in love with your master bedroom! I will definitely be adding it to my inspiration files. Thank you for featuring my project :)

    ReplyDelete